Monday, August 3, 2015

That Didn't Go As Planned...

Last I left you I had been on a roll and was posting on a regular basis and that went great for the week that it went great! (whomp-whomp-whomp) I shared my plan to publish Monday-Thursday and then...well...fell off the face of the Earth as far as the blog goes.



It was close to the end of the month (okay, maybe it was more like the middle, but whatevs) and I know a lot of my mentality was "I'll get back on track in August"...so here we are - it is freaking AUGUST. Can you believe it?!?!? I know it makes me sound like a little old lady, but where does the time go?



Speaking of sounding like an old lady, don't you worry - I am working hard at keeping my old lady cred at the top of its game. Going to bed by 9:00 PM every night, saying "oh my aching back" when I stand up, wearing comfortable shoes, and having no other response except "I just watched TV all day" when asked how I spent my weekend. Nobody can confuse me with one of those young whipper-snappers!!!

As far as the blogging game goes, I guess it could be worse...this isn't life or death after all and after several years of off-and-on blogging I just realize that this is how it is going to go for me - FOR NOW. BUT I am committed to getting back on track and continuing to say that I will publish Monday-Thursday. Well, I am committed to doing my best anyways because I won't make any guarantees. Deal?

So just know that I have a lot I want to share with you this coming month including a little giveaway of some awesome SunRype 100% Fruit products that you won't want to miss! In the meantime I will leave you with a couple little fun things. Have a great week!!





2 comments:

  1. So glad to know I'm not alone in the creaks, noises and old lady sayings. I think I've always been an 80 year old inside and now my body is halfway there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reality is that if I could I would be hitting the Early Bird dinner specials and get to bed by 7:00 PM...LOL :-) It's cool to be an 80-year old on the inside....Besides, I think 80 is the new 70 or something like that. bwahaha

      Delete