Thursday, April 21, 2011

Seriously...CANNOT Get Enough of This Girl...

You know, there are few things in life that just warm your heart every single time...but I seriously cannot say enough good things about this gal's blog: http://www.kellehampton.com/. Every time I visit one of her blogs, I feel like I have stepped outside of the normal, mundane world that I live and work in and have stepped into a magic fairytale where little girls have wings and spread pixie dust, all daddies are Prince Charming, all mommies are the kind that aren't the "Evil Stepmother" and that the sun is always shining.

She is literally like a breath of fresh air. She is literally like a calm in the storm. And she is literally like a ray of sunshine.

If you have time for only a couple blogs...definitely make hers one of them! Especially if you are like me and are looking for quality! Because she is grade-A certified (by ME!) as QUALITY! Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I think you might have talked about her before at some point right? (Or did I have deja vu for nothing?) I really do like the stuff she has to say too. Very sweet ways of looking at life.

    ReplyDelete