Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday I'm In Love...

You know that song by The Cure? This morning they were playing it on the news and I know if I thought about it really hard I could sing all the lyrics to it - I am a child of the 80's after all! But I was all like "Monday something, something, Tuesday something something, blah, blah, blah, but Friday I'm in Love!!" My hubby says "you really nailed that one"! HA! Yep - nailed it!!! Hey, well, at least I nailed the important part - the Friday I'm in Love part. What else matters???? My point exactly...


So, anyways, today I just want to quickly share a couple things that I've been totally loving on lately...or perhaps they are things that I'm constantly loving on! No particular order

Another Mother Runner Podcasts
Another Mother RunnerI was very behind on listening because I tend to go in cycles anyways - sometimes I'm loving listening to music, but then I get tired of it all so I switch to podcasts, but then I get tired of it all so I switch to music. This has definitely been one of those cycles where I'm not feeling the music side so I switched over to my podcasts and have absolutely been loving the Another Mother Runner one! Seriously, Sara Bowen Shea and Dimity McDowell have been cracking me up!! And not just that, they are super inspiring. They also have books, an active presence on Facebook, and a website, so if you are like me and can't seem to get enough of them, there's lots of ways to get your fill!


Sof Sole Anti-Friction Socks
I actually got these from a Another Mother Runner party that my mom & sister went to - I was supposed to also go but life was just a little on the hectic side so something had to give and this was it unfortunately - but they were still able to bring me back the goodie bag and I am SO, SO, SO glad they did because these socks were in there (with lots of other cool stuff!). These socks are OH-MY-GOSH soft!! They aren't lying. But they also have a nice fit and are super cute to boot! They are my new favorites in my sock drawer!








Coffee-Mate Italian Sweet Creme Creamer
Oh how I have a love/hate relationship with this stuff...for YEARS!!!! Seriously, I have a problem when it comes to this delicious goodness. Like if I walk up the dairy case and it is out of stock I pull a "WHAT AM
I GOING TO DO - THERE IS NONE - THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!!" Every time I run out and there isn't a back-up bottle in the fridge, I die a little inside. Oh, you think I'm joking??? NEVER about this. hahaha


So there's just a few things I'm loving lately! How about you - what's one thing you are loving today?

No comments:

Post a Comment